Sunday, February 12, 2012

Help me find pics of the tattoo i want!?

i would like one of a shamrock or 2. i would like the shamrock to be green and purple inside and it look like it is sparkling with little stars and stuff around the outside. i am not good a drawing, but want to get my idea across with lots of good pics. please help!

Help me find pics of the tattoo i want!?
if you can find a good tattoo artist some of them are able to draw one up just from your descriptions or with a bad drawing as an example. for my 2nd one all i had was a really bad drawing that i had done and it turned out amazing after I explained what I wanted done with it
Reply:if you can find a tattoo artist some of them are able to draw one up just from your descriptions or get some design of tattoos on www.deviantart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment