Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need ideas for a homcoming float the theme is paradise/beach ect..?

luau? any ideas or things to include would be helpful.. keep in mind we only have 2 weeks to build and a small budget

my school is the pleasure ridge park panthers ( red and black)

we are playing the trinity shamrocks ( green and white)

our float is for the class of 09

if you want to incorperat eany of this

I need ideas for a homcoming float the theme is paradise/beach ect..?
I think that the float itself should be a large desert island. On one section of the float, you can have paper/wood palm trees and real coconuts. Or, perhaps you could have two palm trees with a hammock connecting the two. That would be paradise-like. You should also include one or two beach chairs occupied by a person (or two) catching rays. Also, I think if you got real sand from a beach, it would also be a good touch.



Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment